FUTURE PROGRESSIVE AND FUTURE PERFECT Future progressive or continuous We can use the future continuous ( will/won't be + - ing form) to talk about future actions that: will be in progress at a specific time in the future: When you come out of school tomorrow, I'll be boarding a plane. Try to call before 8 o'clock. After that, we'll be watching the match. You can visit us during the first week of July. I won't be working then. we see as new, different or temporary: Today we're taking the bus but next week we'll be taking the train. He'll be staying with his parents for several months while his father is in recovery. Will you be starting work earlier with your new job? Future perfect We use the future perfect simple ( will/won't have + past participle) to talk about something that will be completed before a specific time in the future. The guests are coming at 8 p.m. I'll have finished cooking by then. On 9 October we'll have been mar...
Entradas populares de este blog
MODAL VERBS GENERAL INFORMATION Short Grammar Test A. Complete the chart with the correct uses of the modal verbs and the correct past tense forms. Present Tense Use Past Tense Must / Have to Can’t / Mustn’t Can Permission Could Be able to Don’t have to B. Choose the correct modal verb to complete the sentence. Make sure to put the verb in the correct tense (PAST or PRESENT). MUST / HAVE TO CAN’T / MUSTN’T CAN / BE ABLE TO DON’T HAVE TO 1) She _____________ f...
HAVE / GET SOMETHING DONE CHECK THE THEORY IN THIS LINK https://www.aprendeinglessila.com/2013/10/la-forma-causativa-en-ingles-have-get/ We use a causative verb when we want to talk about something that someone else did for us or for another person. It means that the subject caused the action to happen, but didn't do it themselves. Maybe they paid, or asked, or persuaded the other person to do it. For example, we can say: I cleaned my house. (This means I cleaned it myself). If I paid someone to clean it, of course I can say: A cleaner cleaned my house. But, another way is to use a causative construction. So I can also say: I had my house cleaned. In a sense, using a causative verb is similar to using a passive. The important thing is that the house is now clean. We don't focus on who did the cleaning. Have + object + past participle (have something done) We usually use 'have something done' when we are talking about paying someone to do something for us. It's ofte...

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario